Your double chin could be something you inherited from your father or mother. You may also be predisposed to a double chin due to the shape of your neck and jaw.
Studies show that when you process more calories in your body, you also hasten the aging process. The signs of aging – a little bit of a belly, more weight in the butt and that crease below your chin – are usually more noticeable if a person is overweight and processing more calories.
One thing is for sure: double chins certainly don’t give you any points in beauty and confidence.
Nowadays, there are a lot of ways that can help you get rid of double chins, including liposuction and plastic surgery, which can be painful and don’t come cheap. But you don’t need to put your health at risk with these procedures because you can get rid of your double chin naturally and safely.
Losing weight and burning up your excess fats are the keys in getting rid of your double chin. You can tone your neckline and chin by:
- Have a regular exercise routine. Burn the calories you consume by signing up for a gym and doing aerobic and anaerobic exercises as soon as possible.
- Watching what you eat. Monitor and regulate your caloric intake. Eliminate or at least limit the amount of “empty” calories you consume like soda, candy, cookies and chips. Avoid processed carbs like white sugar and white flour because they easily turn into fat.
Here are other tips that will help you improve your appearance and make your double chin disappear:
- Stand up straight. Good body posture can make you look slimmer and more confident.
- Change your hairstyle. Choose a hairstyle that can remove attention from your chin and make you look slimmer
- Accessorize wisely. Wear tops that can remove attention from your chin but emphasizes your other assets.
- Exercise your chin. Believe it or not there is an exercise exclusive of your chin, focusing on muscle called platysma in which can firm your chin.